The GC line of cassette extender cogs allow you to modify your 10-speed cassette into a wide range cassette. To achieve the optimal shifting, the GCs are optimized for Shimano or SRAM cassette.
- Compatible with SRAM 10-speed cassettes
- Compatible with all 10 speed rear derailleurs and chains
- Note that you may need a longer chain that you currently have on your bike
- Chain stretch should be less than .5 when installing a new GC
- Can be run in 2x configuration with a long cage rear derailleur
- These fit very tight on certain Stan's No Tubes hubs like the 3.30 and the Easton X4 hubs. With a little filing and some grease they will go on.