To complement their superb fit and breathability, our SL Pro Long Finger gloves feature our LifeLine palm construction for optimal hand-to-bar contact. This delivers maximum control and total comfort over long distances. You'll also find a smooth suede palm for security and an enhanced feel, and there's also a slip-on cuff that creates an incredible fit. And lastly, phone use is a non-issue, as the fingertips are designed to be touchscreen-compatible. With all of these features, it's no wonder the SL Pro Gloves are the choice of racers.
- Clarino synthetic suede palm is made from an ultra-thin microfiber to combine durability with an exceptional feel at the bars
- Perforated palm is strategically ventilated for improved breathability while riding
- LifeLine palm construction eliminates bunching, providing a second-skin fit with better feel at the bars
- Premium Italian upper is our lightest, most breathable mesh, and it has a UV 30+ rating
- Slip-on cuff features taped seams for wrist closures that are clean, comfortable, and secure