All the Haul features you love with an extended back end. The Haul LT delivers an increased carrying capacity and a rear rack twice the size so you can get more into it than ever before. Brand new accessory options available only on the LT make it more customizable, for whatever you need however you need it. It's your specially designed tool to do it all... Is that your car breaking into a nervous sweat?
- Designed to tackle the biggest errands you can dream up with a 31-inch long, MIK-compatible rear rack and tons of additional accessory mounts along the frame and fork.
- The extra-wide center stand helps make loading and unloading your cargo, up to 441lbs of it (rider included), safe and easy.
- LT rear racks have been updated to 176lbs (80kg) max weight capacity - even those labeled '60kg' – so get Haulin'.
- The full-coverage fenders and rear wheel covers help keep you and your bike clean and debris out of your spokes.
- 700w rear hub motor delivers enough power to get you and all your gear up steep hills and all the way across town at up to 28 mph. The 772wh battery provides up to 60 miles of range.
- Unique, single-size frame fits riders from around 4'5" all the way up to 6'4". The telescoping seatpost has over 13 inches of adjustability, and the quill stem can extend almost 6 inches. It provides a comfortable ride for almost everyone measured in our giant Retül database.
- 20" diameter wheels help keep weight low to the ground for improved stability. The extra wide 3.5" Carless Whisper tires provide comfort and traction on any terrain and feature a 3-ply casing for superior flat protection.
- A lifetime warranty on the frame, and 2 year e-system warranty will keep your bases covered. With the Specialized network of service centers and superior customer service, you're never on your own.
|Head-Tube Length (mm)||292|
|Head-Tube Angle (degrees)||70|
|B-B Height (mm)||285|
|B-B Drop (mm)||5|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||372|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||55|
|Chain-Stay Length (mm)||732|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm)||600|
|Bike Stand-Over Height (mm)||511|
|Seat-Tube Length (mm)||366|
|Seat-Tube Angle (degrees)||68|
|Seat height - Max (mm)||852|
|Seat height - Min (mm)||517|
|Bar height form ground - Max (mm)||1192|
|Bar height from ground - Min (mm)||1051|
|Bar height form BB - Max (mm)||907|
|Bar height from BB - Min (mm)||766|
|Crank Length (mm)||160|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||700|
|Stem Length (mm)||45|
|Saddle Width (mm)||200|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||585|
|Frame||Haul LT Premium Aluminum, Post mount disc brake, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork||Globe Steel, Post mount disc brake, fender/rack mounts|
|Rims||20'' disc, double-wall alloy, 50X20mm, 36h|
|Hubs||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 110mm spacing, loose ball bearings, bolt on, 36h|
|Spokes||Stainless, 13g front, 13g-12g butted rear|
|Tires||Globe Reflect, Tan Sidewall, 20x3.5|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 100mm BB width, 184mm spindle, w/ torque sensor|
|Crankset||Forged alloy arm, alloy chainring guard, 160mm|
|Shifters||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT, short cage, 9-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t|
|Chain||KMC e9S EPT, anti-rust coating, 9-speed w/ reusable Missing Link|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-T535, 4 piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm rotor, E-Bike rated|
|Handlebars||Globe, cargo, alloy, 12-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm. 700mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Globe closed end slip on type, 155mm|
|Stem||Globe, cargo 35X150mm quill stem|
|Seatpost||Telescoping, alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 20mm offset, 34.9mm, 525mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|Pedals||SBC-54 Flat pedal- Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic|
|Accessories & Extras||Globe wiring harness, IP65, HEADLIGHT: Globe Cargo Drive, 1500 Lumen, remote switch, multiple modes, TAILLIGHT: Globe Cargo Drive, 50 Lumen, KICKSTAND: Globe, Long Tail, extra-wide leg design, center mount, RACK: Globe, Long Tail, MIK HD interface, rail system, FENDERS: Globe Cargo fenders, w/headlight mount, BELL: Specialized brass bell|
|Motor||Globe custom tuned motor, alloy, 6-bolt disc, 9 speed freehub, bolt on, 36h|
|Battery||Globe external battery, 772Wh, UL 2271 certified, IPX7|
|Controller/Display||Globe handlebar remote HMI, State of charge, Ride Mode display, USB plug, BLE|
|Charger||Globe charger, 48V System w/ Globe system charger plug, AC power cord included|
* Subject to change without notice.